- Engage with the German market at EXPOLINGUA Berlin! Join 130+ language and cultural organisations at Germany´s premier annual exhibition for language learning and global culture, offering maximum face-to-face exposure with your target group in the German market.
- Language travel and programmes abroad – meet your ready-to-book customers! Profit from the EXPOLINGUA brand and reach high-quality visitors looking for language courses, education programmes, work&travel, volunteering, cultural exchange and internships abroad.
- Language professions: modern trends and perspectives. Looking for translators and interpreters, prospective students, recruitment of multilingual staff or professional training in the foreign languages field? EXPOLINGUA Berlin is your one-stop shop!
- Language testing and learning materials: the key to success. Meet dedicated language learners looking for workbooks, dictionaries, additional literature, test preparation and language certificates.
- Language Learning in 2020 is unimaginable without language apps, online programmes and digital learning. Meet 9000+ dedicated teachers and learners searching for innovative and mobile language learning technologies. Let them discover your solution onsite at EXPOLINGUA!
NEW at EXPOLINGUA 2019
- Influencer @ EXPOLINGUA!
Connect with the most famous YouTubers and bloggers in the language learning field, reach your target customers and expand your online audience.
Meet engaged, open-minded language teachers and decision makers in schools and other educational institutions! Great news: The DigitalPakt Schule – an initiative of the German government to promote digitalization in schools – will be launched this year! In the Teachers’ Lounge you will meet education professionals who are implementing pilot projects in the classroom, exchanging new ideas, and researching innovative methods and teaching materials!
- Pre-EXPOLINGUA Evening
Pre-exhibition B2B programme on Thursday (21.11.2019), exclusively for EXPOLINGUA exhibitors: activities include speed networking, team games, training on how to get the most out of exhibiting, online marketing workshop, and matchmaking with the influencers.
The visitors at EXPOLINGUA Berlin include:
- School pupils and their parents
- Teachers, lecturers and professors
- Further education experts and trainers
- Translators and interpreters
- Employees of embassies, cultural institutes and international organisations
- Representatives of language study travel agencies
Visitors have diverse interests and are attending to find out information on diverse topics, including:
- Offline and online courses
- Language learning software and apps
- Language tests and certification
- Work and internships abroad
- Language travel
- Studying abroad
- Exchange, au pair and volunteer programmes
- Learning and teaching materials and dictionaries
- Intercultural training
- Translating and interpreting
Our flexible packages can be tailored to suit your needs and budget to enable you to:
- Promote your programmes, courses and services directly to your target customers
- Meet new clients and strengthen existing relationships
- Interact face-to-face with our diverse and motivated audience
- Capture valuable potential leads
- Increase your national and international profile
- Network with industry leaders and establish field-specific partnerships