Exhibit at EXPOLINGUA Berlin 2016 and meet face-to-face with more than 10,000 potential clients with a passion for languages and culture.
Germany is a major growth market. More and more people are investing in language education and travelling abroad for international education, language courses, training and work programmes.
Don't miss this unique chance to meet with more than 10,000 language and travel enthusiasts in search of products and services to improve their foreign language skills.
Book a stand, give a presentation, sponsor or advertise – however you take part, EXPOLINGUA Berlin will help you to achieve your strategic goals.
Our flexible packages can be tailored to suit your needs and budget to enable you to:
- Promote your programmes, courses and services directly to your target customers
- Meet new clients and strengthen existing relationships
- Interact face-to-face with our diverse and motivated audience
- Capture valuable potential leads
- Increase your national and international profile
- Network with industry leaders and establish field-specific partnerships
The visitors at EXPOLINGUA Berlin include:
- School pupils and their parents
- Teachers, lecturers and professors
- Further education experts and trainers
- Translators and interpreters
- Employees of embassies, cultural institutes and international organisations
- Representatives of language study travel agencies
Visitors have diverse interests and are attending to find out information on diverse topics, including:
- Offline and online courses
- Language learning software and apps
- Language tests and certification
- Work and internships abroad
- Language travel
- Studying abroad
- Exchange, au pair and volunteer programmes
- Learning and teaching materials and dictionaries
- Intercultural training
- Translating and interpreting