“Die EXPOLINGUA ist jedes Jahr wieder ein unvergessliches Erlebnis! Ich kann jedem empfehlen, bei der EXPOLINGUA mitzumachen!”
“EXCELLENT Expo! Thanks for organising a great event. The fair was quite successful for us and we were busy all day long as we met many potential clients. Organisation was superb, bigger than we expected it and we are very happy that we could be part of it. It was also a pleasure to meet fellow exhibitors and expand the network. Thanks once again!”
“Auf der EXPOLINGUA hatten wir viele gute Gespräche mit Studieninteressierten und konnten auch Kontakte mit möglichen Kooperationspartnern knüpfen. Diese Messe war genau das Richtige für uns!”
“Wir freuen uns, auf der EXPOLINGUA jedes Jahr Fremdspracheninteressierte jeden Alters zu treffen und über Auslandsaufenthalte jeder Art zu informieren. Das Interesse für Fremdsprachen, Auslandsaufenthalte und Weiterbildung ist so groß wie nie und der persönliche Austausch ist toll, um für jeden den passenden Weg zu finden.”
“We found EXPOLINGUA 2019 very beneficial, we met with many students from around the world looking to learn English in Ireland.”
“We've attended EXPOLINGUA for the past two years and we love it. The atmosphere's really vibrant and there's a huge number of really lovely visitors from the start to the end of each day. It's a great opportunity to connect to language learners (beginners and more advanced) from across Europe, not just Germany.”
“Small businesses like mine owe a lot to EXPOLINGUA. As a new language company, I was able to test pieces of my program with a broad variety of wonderfully enthusiastic young people, professionals, and families. On a personal level, it was such a joy and learning experience to meet other presenters and to learn about their innovative ideas!!! ”
“An unserem Stand konnten die Besucher*innen direkt mit unseren Alumni sprechen und so aus erster Hand von kulturweit erfahren. Da die EXPOLINGUA genau unsere Zielgruppe anspricht, ist es für uns eine sehr gute Gelegenheit, dort auf unser Programm aufmerksam zu machen!”
“Die EXPOLINGUA ist seit vielen Jahren für uns eine gute Plattform um Interessenten an einem interkulturellen Austausch über unsere Programme zu informieren und gleichzeitig Kontakte zu anderen Ausstellern zu knüpfen. Über diesen Weg sind schon neue und erfolgreiche Kooperationen entstanden.”
“Die EXPOLINGUA im Herzen von Berlin ist so lebendig! Es ist eine Freude jedes Jahr dabei zu sein in der Welt der Sprachen, in der wir als Herausgeber der Sprachzeitung zu Hause sind.”
“Die EXPOLINGUA ist für uns vom BDÜ, dem Bundesverband der Dolmetscher und Übersetzer, immer wieder eine schöne Veranstaltung – so viele interessierte Besucher, so viele junge Menschen, die sich für die Arbeit mit Sprachen begeistern können. Einfach klasse! ”
“Die EXPOLINGUA bietet ein vielfältiges Angebot für wirklich an Auslandsaufenthalten interessierte Menschen - für jedes Alter was dabei und dementsprechend gute Kundengespräche geführt. ”
“As a language and cultural institute, EXPOLINGUA Berlin is the best opportunity we have during the year to dialogue with our colleagues and the public – particularly with people who want to learn the languages we offer. ”
“For the Guatemalan Tourism Board it was a great opportunity to exhibit at EXPOLINGUA, because of the exposure that our Schools of Spanish can have to the specific market of tourists that are looking for unique experiences in learning another language and another culture and we can offer that and so much more!”
- Engage with the German market at EXPOLINGUA Berlin! Join 150+ language and cultural organisations at Germany´s premier annual exhibition for language learning and global culture, offering maximum face-to-face exposure with your target group in the German market.
- Language travel and programmes abroad – meet your ready-to-book customers! Profit from the EXPOLINGUA brand and reach high-quality visitors looking for language courses, education programmes, work&travel, volunteering, cultural exchange and internships abroad.
- Language professions: modern trends and perspectives. Looking for translators and interpreters, prospective students, recruitment of multilingual staff or professional training in the foreign languages field? EXPOLINGUA Berlin is your one-stop shop!
- Language testing and learning materials: the key to success. Meet dedicated language learners looking for workbooks, dictionaries, additional literature, test preparation and language certificates.
- Language Learning in 2020 is unimaginable without language apps, online programmes and digital learning. Meet 9000+ dedicated teachers and learners searching for innovative and mobile language learning technologies. Let them discover your solution onsite at EXPOLINGUA!
News at EXPOLINGUA
Connect with the most famous YouTubers and bloggers in the language learning field, reach your target customers and expand your online audience.
Do you offer vocational training and study programs in the fields of foreign languages, international management and intercultural communication? Are you looking for multilingual, internationally oriented employees for your company? We bring you into a direct contact with your target group: at the EXPOLINGUA Career Lounge!
Meet engaged, open-minded language teachers and decision makers in schools and other educational institutions! Great news: The DigitalPakt Schule – an initiative of the German government to promote digitalization in schools – will be launched this year! In the Teachers' Lounge you will meet education professionals who are implementing pilot projects in the classroom, exchanging new ideas, and researching innovative methods and teaching materials!
Pre-exhibition B2B programme on Thursday (19.11.2020), exclusively for EXPOLINGUA exhibitors: activities include speed networking, team games, training on how to get the most out of exhibiting, online marketing workshop, and matchmaking with the influencers.
The visitors at EXPOLINGUA Berlin include:
- School pupils and their parents
- Teachers, lecturers and professors
- Further education experts and trainers
- Translators and interpreters
- Employees of embassies, cultural institutes and international organisations
- Representatives of language study travel agencies
Visitors have diverse interests and are attending to find out information on diverse topics, including:
- Offline and online courses
- Language learning software and apps
- Language tests and certification
- Work and internships abroad
- Language travel
- Studying abroad
- Exchange, au pair and volunteer programmes
- Learning and teaching materials and dictionaries
- Intercultural training
- Translating and interpreting
Our flexible packages can be tailored to suit your needs and budget to enable you to:
- Promote your programmes, courses and services directly to your target customers
- Meet new clients and strengthen existing relationships
- Interact face-to-face with our diverse and motivated audience
- Capture valuable potential leads
- Increase your national and international profile
- Network with industry leaders and establish field-specific partnerships
Thank you for your interest in EXPOLINGUA Berlin.
A member of our team will contact you shortly.
9000+ visitors over two exhibition days – that barely leaves enough time to chat to the exhibitors in the stand next to you! This year EXPOLINGUA has the solution: are you eager to network with other institutions and find new partners, connect with language influencers, get inspired by new marketing solutions and have an empowering start to EXPOLINGUA?
So that you can get the most out of your EXPOLINGUA experience, we've created the Pre-EXPOLINGUA Evening exclusively for exhibitors! All sessions are free of charge. Here is the programme:
|15:00 – 15:50 Speed-Networking with other exhibitors
The rules are the same as with speed dating, simple, but super effective: you present your work, aims and challenges and at the same time get to know your assigned partner (have your business card at the ready!) But mind the time: you have just 2 minutes with each partner before you have to switch…
| 16:00 – 16:45 "Changes in the language industry in the last 20 years" (English)
EXPOLINGUA exhibitors will have a chance to see how and what kinds of changes are taking place in our sector, and find out what we might expect in the future – a comprehensive insight into the field of language learning from the point of view of a renowned industry expert.
Ian McMaster, Editor-in-Chief "Business Spotlight", Spotlight Verlag
|17:00 – 17:40 Online marketing for language institutions and internationally oriented organisations
Do you struggle to find clients, students or teachers online? Gabriel Gelman is an expert when it comes to online marketing for language institutions or organisations dedicated to international activities. He will talk about the latest trends in online marketing and what your organisation needs to do to be successful online. Topics include SEO, influencer marketing, social media marketing and more.
Gabriel Gelman, Netzbekannt
|17:40 – 18:00 Coffee break|
|18:00 – 19:15 Matchmaking with Influencers
Influencer marketing is the talk of the town – at our event you can connect with them directly! Meet prominent language influencers, reach a new audience and enlarge your scope!
|19:20 – 20:00 Kahoot! Game
Get to know each other in a fun way: find the right answers, enjoy the evening together and kick off your EXPOLINGUA experience in high spirits!