EXPOLINGUA Summer Festival
Experience languages and cultures at Tegeler See in Berlin!
Strandbad Tegelsee, Berlin
- Natural beach with fine sand and clear water
- Spacious grounds with meadows and old trees
- Urban location in the city area of Berlin, easily accessible
June, 24 – 25, 2022
Friday, 24.6., 10:00 – 18:00 (CET)
Saturday, 25.6., 11:00 – 19:00 (CET)
- Interactive language taster courses
- Special for teachers: workshops, inspiration, best-practice tips
- Career with languages: professions, jobs and study programmes
- Going abroad: information and advice
- Language-apps, -channels and -podcasts
- Live-acts and cultural performances
- Meetups and interviews with Content Creators
How to get there?
- Free shuttle bus service from S-Bahn station Tegel directly to the venue Strandbad Tegelsee
- BVG (public transport), bus line 222, bus stop Spechtstr. and about 16 minutes walk
For all visitors who do not have a free ticket for EXPOLINGUA, the normal entrance fees for the Tegelsee lido apply:
Regular: € 3, reduced € 2
Children and young people up to 16 years free
For visitors with a free ticket, the entrance is completely free.
Schwarzer Weg 21